California Eviction Defense Manual
The most comprehensive, efficient eviction defense resource ever published. Covers both substantive and procedural law.
- Termination notices; security deposits
- Evictions after foreclosure: state & federal law
- Grounds for eviction and defenses
- Negotiating strategies; pretrial defense motions
- Warranty of habitability defense
- Eviction-controlled jurisdictions
- Commercial tenancies and government-assisted housing
- Trial, judgments, writs and appeals
CEB - Continuing Education of the Bar - California
Property Law and Real Estate
Moskovitz, Myron, "California Eviction Defense Manual" (1993). Books and Monographs by GGU Law Authors. 14.