California Landlord-Tenant Practice, 2nd ed.
The definitive book whether you are representing landlords or tenants, or involved in transactional or litigation practice.
- Evictions after foreclosure; state & federal law
- Reasonable accommodation standards for disabled tenants
- Mobilehome leases and tenant remedies
- Terminating the tenancy, legal requirements and notice forms
- Warranty of habitability, subleasing and roommates
- Tenant bankruptcies; stay relief, rent claims
- Local rent & eviction controls
CEB - Continuing Education of the Bar - California
Property Law and Real Estate
Moskovitz, Myron, "California Landlord-Tenant Practice, 2nd ed." (1997). Books and Monographs by GGU Law Authors. 13.